For EK

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

For EK

Post by Calix »

When we first came to this shard, it was just 5 of us at first, and we used to have some interesting fights with Stephanius and a couple of COP, names escape me atm.

They were decent PvPers, and Stephanius is the kind of guy you can respect. He reminds me very much of an old style pre-trammel Anti PK leader.

So what I fail to understand is how he tolerates being in such a guild full of mental cripples such as biff and the other randoms who think they understand PvP and yet are in fact tamers. I just read Villa's thread over on your forums, and well, I feel a need to respond to some of you;

1. Tactics are not 'lame' EVE blues were fielding you? I have a couple of suggestions for you. Firstly, open spellbook and find the spell called 'DISPEL FIELD' Secondly, log in reds and kill them. What's that you say, you don't have a red? F E L U C C A and P L A Y E R J U S T I C E. You're really playing the wrong facet and should never have crawled out of the corner of trammel that had the misfortune to spawn you.

2. Elamanzer. I'll presume that you weren't at the harrower if you think we only killed 4. NO ONE can shittalk our performance yesterday. We fought the entire shard with 10 reds and killed hundreds, and that's not an exagerration. I took 7 lots of insurance with one wither.

3. Biff. It was your fucking harrower you absolute cretin. Killed us with 7? Are you joking? Look at your guildtag you dumb motherfucker. You're in EK, you suck balls. You have 160 people on your guildstone, and the only one's that can PvP are Calas and Serenity, with two of the nastiest dexxers around in Stephanius and Borric's minner. It just makes me ROFL when you talk shit like you're some kind of PvPer. Your chars are biff and Waylander? You're fucking shite son, give it up.

4. YOU USED WALL OF STONE AND METEOR SWARM YOU I-C LAMERS I HATE YOU AND REPORT YOU TO GM. Biff you cock, these are spells, do you know where you find them? A SPELLBOOK. We're fucking leet hackers man, casting those spells!

5. 10 blues and 10 reds vs the shard and it's unfair on you? That's a big compliment.

6. Villa is not I-C GM you deluded dumbfuck. Where the fuck did you pull that one from? Kill yourself now, or at least cut off your fucking hands so you can't type this drivel.

7. EVE are not I-C, I-C are not EVE. I don't quite understand how it's hard to comprehend the difference between those tags, but i'll spell it out for you. EVE = THE ETHEREAL VETERANS OF EUROPA. I-C = THE INFERNAL COVENANT OF THE DAMNED. I don't know if you've heard the word ALLIANCE, but in case you haven't, you can find it an a dictionary, which is kinda like that other tome of knowledge you're unfamiliar with, the spellbook.

Love, I-C.

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Do not fuck with us..

we will shit on you from such a Height you will think God has something against you!
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

Night
fIlThY cUnT

Post by Night »

lub you Carix \o/

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

In all fairness, EK are not a PvP guild - though they have some PvP capable people in their ranks.

On the whole, I approve of EK, as some of their members have the guts to PvM in Felucca.
However, they also have some incredibly dense people in their ranks who really should engage their brains before opening their mouths.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

To be honest this is 99% aimed at biff~

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Good post and so true.
No to U

Benn

Post by Benn »

Aye, most of EK seem nice enough chaps and chapesses.

Shame about the few who spoil it and act like complete retards. :roll:

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Omg that's the first time I saw the subliminal flash of the soviet flag in your sig. Maybe that explains why I went out and bought a kalashnikov and furry hat in my dream last night.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

ErvinBloodstone

Post by ErvinBloodstone »

Just a quick comment on EK:

Most of EK are pvmers, they used to have a factions/pvper guild called EKO, which started out as typical 30 member walking loot, but the members that stayed got quite good in the end, btu theres not too many of them left :)

I always had great respect for EK cause before i quit they were a "trammy" guild that never went into trammel because it was too safe for them innit geez (sorry the chav in me is slipping out...)

I wont post more as your mainly attacking Biff, which from the quotes you put it pretty much seems like he deserves it :P
One, two, three, four - I Declare a thumb war. Five, six, seven, eight - I use this hand to masturbate.......... *cough*

blue

Post by blue »

think the personal attack on me was a little over the top.... dunno who u r tbh....but even when i go mad on ek boards i dont go off like that f'ing and blinding and being totally personal and rude about seom1 cos thats just not nice.....maybe u guys don't like me..i cna cope with it but what i just read was very rude ott and insulting :(
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Don't worry Biff, we love you a little more now, this was posted about a month ago..

fing and blinding isn't half as bad as cheating accusations we get on your board anyway.