Worst guild on DF?

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

The worst guild on DF?

OMG
43%
EK
4%
I-C
29%
GOD/RMC
No votes
Jo
18%
TG
No votes
ChG
7%
Insurance Hunter
No votes
-+-
No votes

Total votes: 28

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Had a pretty shit night on Drachs tonight, endless guilds ruthlessly dispatched me with dismount ganks so that was not much fun. To be honest most of the guilds I come across do the dismount thing so it's hard to say who is worse. Although in this case I go for OMG because they are the only guild on Drachs where I've been able to kill one whilst 9 others chase me. That's got to be pretty bad considering my lag.

But I clicked I-C anyway as it's more fun.

I gave up on Drachs tonight and went to play EU, AI had summoned a harrower, it was in Shame so impossible to raid effectively by myself. But I went back well after it had finished to BOS all the gold, and on my way down killed some blue who happily was wearing an uninsured armour of fortune. Naturally that got sent to the bank straight away, made me much happier! Only have my necro mage pk left on EU, so it's nice hearing all the shit talk after they die.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Laz

Post by Laz »

Omg Zim nice one lol

Why is it everyone find uninsured arits but me :<

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Zim rednames can use virtues now if you didn't know, so self res..Not that i've learnt how to use it yet.

Also you fag, why ask ELR for EU housing space when all of us have unused houses there? nob.

And don't target us first becouse we just set Toki on you with Bolas~

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Didn't feel it was fair. You did co-own me to i-c guild house but I moved all my stuff out. Now it's half in Squall's and half in Senji's.

Oh and thanks for the virtues tip, that's gonna be pretty funny.
NEVER enter Felucca.

Benn

Post by Benn »

lol Zim, just move into my tower, not like I ever use it ;)

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

To use Virtues on Reds

make a Macro within Uo to Invoke Virtue. then Pick Valor , Honor or Sacrifice
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Yeah already worked it out thanks. I did actually have a feeling the Virtues were always bugged like this. When virtues were first released (and we were not very virtuous) I noticed that even though Reds could not access the virtue gump, they could still gain in the virtue. This was obvious even before valour spam because any blue player could open a red player's gump from the paperdoll and see the pretty colours.

Thus my idea was to make a uoa macro on a blue char to invoke a particular virtue, then copy that macro across to a red char, as being able to activate spawns/self res on a soloing red would be handy. Naturally I was always too lazy to try it out, but thankyou OSI for making it easy, and confirming my suspicions.

P.s. I AM NOT EXPLOITER
NEVER enter Felucca.

Future
Fat IRL

Post by Future »

Cheater......
[img]http://kuntz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/UO/ICvillage.JPG[/img]