Screenshots of the day! Super WildCat reporter!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Screenshots of the day! Super WildCat reporter!

Post by WildCat »

Few screenshots from today again! *Gosh I love taking screenshots* :D
I forgot where the teleport spot was ;)

Poor Solo PK's =(

Killed Biff with a bit too little regs.. still killed him (Poisons Parablows from wrestling, and disarms)

Me, Noxin, DanJ and 3 orcs against Biff, someone and someone *forgot other names*
Except the one orc seemed to be a spy and attack us, so we killed him, he got owned one versus one!

Someone from [jo] got lucky lightnings on me.. after running 100 times into their house (Why! Oh why!) and Biff came to say:

"If your looting..."

And we got atlast killed the two Drachenfels most biggest runners :) (By the way: I dont like Explo+AI+FS) thats what Poison Ivy can only do! Damn you!

Zole, Joe and Kristoff were fighting against evil people in fire!
So the Blaze Apron crew sensed KRISTOFF IS IN DANGER! They are going to save Kristoff!

Kirred Mallory in Despice... cant think of anything to say! So I say what I just said :)

The house was close.. but still so far.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Laz

Post by Laz »

Ahahaha killing Biff with just Nightshade, he really is clueless.

Oh and lol at the first two pics.

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

Noxin has good style.

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Man, Cyric dresses snappy.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Nice kills on Mallory and Conny Wild.

Mallory and 4-5 of his crew chasing me yesterday, Mallory spammimg "noop" at me, I turn round and there's just him chasing me becouse we've ran so far, blood oath explo, he dumps on me then runs off redlined:/ Noop indeed.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Good stuff.
Please get me a Divine Countenence so I can fit right in too^^
Signatures broken since 2009...

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I almost dropped Mallory 2vs1 yesterday, he fucking legged it off screen and I lagged to shit. They are a bit of a joke really, especially spamming newbie at you.

EK are really begining to piss me off. Fucking egos.
No to U

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

iv died a couple times to mallory, i cant cope with the curse/explo/bleed/ebolt offscreen if i weaken him once shit so i just kamikazi him and get called a noop :<