Oh how it's fun to solo~~

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Oh how it's fun to solo~~

Post by Nixon »

Well in my lag ;<

Didn't get many screenshots, killed about as many times as I died, which is not bad considering I'm outnumbered 99% of the times here. Lost a pretty funny screenshot but will explain it later~~

Just a random Harry pic, thought i'd post this one simply cause who's getting ganked in it. HI SANG^^

Started 1vs1, but the usual^^

Knobs dismounted me, was fuck all I could do. Was actually two more attacked me but werent on screen when I died. Tyrel and GREEKSTALLION or something. np I'm used to gank squads~!

Lols at this, wasnt directed at me, but an RMC. An RMC flagged and some guys attacked him, in the end, it turned out to be 1vs1 vs GREEKSTALLION. But omg, that guy is shit. He couldn't do a thing to the RMC, and Biff and the RMC is having a shit talking contest. Basically Biff accuses the RMC of Blue Healers despite RMC being factioned. Make yourself look more stupid Biff? Rofl seriously, stop accusing people of random shit^^

RMC tells him rightly so hes factioned and Biff comes out with that. Well all I can say is, remember this Biff?^^

Stfu idiot^^
No to U

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

i had a quality fight around skara dropped 3 outa 4 guys on me

orion and theritis of tg, claire minzer and sum dexer involved lots of potting and hide mage abusing for the win, i had a quality time :x

its funny how i dont think anybody on drachs realises i have hide and abuse me for haxing rofl

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

last night i walked around on my GIMP FUCKING LAME ASS stealther and reskilled people with shadowstrike

and i only died once (and that was my fault, i was fighting 2 wither spamming necros and i was on foot. and couldant shadowstrike for shit), despite this scene:

every single person in that room knew i was there (i killed singme n front of em, then kept shadowstriking people just to take the piss)

pinhead managed to wither me once and thats it, despite most of em trying to get me i ofc survived

thats how gimpy it is (was rather amusing though, although i think adding a god mode would of been easier)

on a side note my se came today, which means i can train ninja, or actually turn god mode on, depending which way u look at it

will grief more later, i just wish some guilds would do a harrower cause i wanna own some defences ^^[/img]