Reds at Britain gate!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Reds at Britain gate!

Post by WildCat »

Was fun!
Was Ganking!
Was GZ Sitting!
Was Trashtalking

More to say?

[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Funniest bit was when they all finally came out of the guard zone after their numbers were reinforced by an additional 12 or more.

The heroes sit there too petrified to do anything until they have 15+ then come running out.
Even funnier is when they think they've 'owned' you with their skill in calling guards.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

But TBH, Brit Gate is just lame.
Even I have decreased my visits to this pit full of cowards.

Shouldn't go there unless there really isn't anything else going on elsewhere I reckon.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

What an absolute friggen joke.

I started fighting some OMG red, jesus worst attempt at killing me ever. Kept off screening in my dump, so got bored, when they dumped on me, healed np then started walking away, then she shouted stuff like, "RUN AWAY ?!! LOL" so I turned round and started dumping again, and as usual she ran off.

Then jesus, that other boy, think it was Cerran with the glacial staff? Lol what a joke. He attacks me, np flagged. So off screen till the blues have settled down, but the flags still there. I run in dump on him, blue healers np. Rest of I-C cause a bit of a distraction so noones watching him, then I drop him inside GZ, NP. He comes back and asks for 1vs1 cause OBVIOUSLY AN I-C ATTACKED HIM INSIDE GZ, even though I watched all 4 spells hit him, rofl.

So he comes back, I have 3 blues dumping on me, and spamming, DUEL ME NOW, 1vs1!?111. The three blues soon fuck off, to chase someone else, so its 1vs1. I start my dump on him again, and he off screens, then the blues come back. He comes back again and starts spamming, ROFL OBVIOUSLY TOO SCARED. As I get ganked.

In conclusion to my gr8 essay, I say.

OMG your shit, your wannabes, pls stop the shit talking if you can't back it up.
eXo, your just as bad, wouldn't accept my duels, just kept crying about I-C not doing 'FARM RULES' which btw, is AOS4NEWBIES rules with specials and occasionally a SLY POT. Don't forgot about blessing etc before wall is down!
Rest of those fuckers. You got us in the end, outnumbered us at least 2 to 1 and still most of you died.

Brit gate PvP sux, anywhere with GZ's suck, and blues. Your fucking pussies.

That is all lol
No to U

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Nixon wrote:eXo, your just as bad, wouldn't accept my duels, just kept crying about I-C not doing 'FARM RULES' which btw, is AOS4NEWBIES rules with specials and occasionally a SLY POT. Don't forgot about blessing etc before wall is down!
That is all lol
lol that's so true, on the one occasion I went to "duel" at farms on Drachs, they all insisted on using specials, so I would jsut disarm and drop in a single fabulous 100 ping dump. Then they complained about me using disarm so I said ok no specials, next guy I fight then pots straight away, starts using specials, and finally his mate jumps in to help. Truly AOS4NEWBIE rules.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Yeah, the few duels I've had their with Latency/Nixon I've just abused stun or para, most of the time the guys are so clueless and you can turn defense into attack almost instantly because they have no real idea about defending. Most drach's defending = landing bleed.

Which is why I never really had a problem dueling these guys, cause I had max dci, so I could usually land a hit, in between my spell and with any luck they'd miss or get their bleed in just as I'm finishing them off.

Didn't really enjoy the night after we hit brit gate, to many knobs.
No to U

Laz

Post by Laz »

Brit gate is truely wank

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i just duel on my nox fence mage if people ask me for a duel
then they cry for no specs preety quick

bless and heal before wall down is lol though

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

lol seems to be the norm on drach.
np, farr worse for me to use a str and agility pot, SWING SWING SWING!

DanJ

Post by DanJ »

We had fun at brit gate the other day. Amber, Zole and I on reds and Log running grey. Great fun:

[img]http://www.danj.co.uk/albums/UO/danjsig.jpg[/img]