Keep IDOC (DF) screenies 9.11.2007

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Keep IDOC (DF) screenies 9.11.2007

Post by WildCat »

Got so many screenies O.o

I enjoyed the fight even if were a bit wierd... some allies there, some allies there, I fought against everybody, didnt have any other than I-C as allies ^^

Well it starts a bit wierd, we know there is a keep falling, we know there is PVP! around..

I came home and took a bit break etc. and went then for killing PVP! otherwise good fun even if were being outnumbered, but the dismount kills and trash talking, kinda made me laugh a bit.. I mean must be sooooo proud when get to kill this char ^^

I'll take it as a compliment!

First victim!

Mind you by the way, this isnt ar eskill, this is just another attack "raid" towards them, Sparktakos is one of the PVP! members

I guess heals werent enough, was pretty easy kill actually :roll:

Here was funny thing actually, it started as 1 vs 1, but Madame Norris kept running a lot, around houses, circles etc. then came Ninjitsu Warrior and was going to dismount to stop the mindless running, but he ran towards his guildmembers

And reason why I wont bother with staying there is because of this:

Dismounted, wasnt going to be a biggie but they got lucky shot on me as I was getting back on mount, those fields werent a problem either, but I tought for myself that might aswell fight back, because even when I get over those fields I got lots of people behind me and not let me get on mount anyway

Oh is it fat jokes? ^^ Except you forgot capslock on, looks pretty noobish! (Another dismount gank)

Another victim down

This is journal from the last screenie, the person actually wasnt alone:
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Part two!

Fought against this person... I guess again -PANIC was pushed ^^

Then I logged out dexer (no I didnt die!) and logged in mage, found first victim! Hmmm Name looks a bit familiar! Petra turned into PK!?

Chasing PVP! away from keep

This was actually double kill on Epyc, first we killed him fastly, secondly he self ressurected and we killed him again, mind you he was in full HP when we started to attack him, and he had a healer around him there too but the healer ditched him and ran away

Healer hunted down

How many houses does this person really have?

They returned and died fastly, Epyc running miles and miles away after teammates died

Amber and me made X-Field attempt on a Nft guy, too bad he had teleport ring >.<

Here appeared the wierd PVP! gank, one blue Empty (Which I guess is member of PVP! as he always runs with them) and Lady Petra with these

After we dying one by one the ending looked aobut like this, PVP! DSoU, random blue and random red against us

Had 1 vs 1 situation against this Archer, he ran away there in middle and came back, about then came guild member into screen and I died

Looted this from one of the PVP! guys I think it was

Corbin going down, oh boy what big gank appeared after this kill ^^

Corbin running away in 1 vs 1 situation

Around here was IDOC already ended, my and Ninjitsu decided to do a bit 2 vs these guys situation

Back to dexer char, always when I got people 1 vs 1, this happened:

-Panic button stuck Corbin?

All other people in this screen are PVP!, funny how Corbin was redlined here but had to get teammates heal him ^^

Empty the blue one running away and calling for help? It was 1 vs 1 situation then he ran towards Witchcraft

Great crosshealing there ^^

Another Victim down

Awww Rambus didnt wanna 1 vs 1 me, instead ran to his guildmates :roll:

Bad place to go AFK, was actually pretty easy and fast kill there, can see how much that char relies on the EP, also having over 100 cures and such, couldnt even carry them all
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Part 3.

After getting bored to fight against massive numbers just with two, well actually it was a bit boring because started the dismount ganks again.

But then we got Rambus and that archer alone, so 2 vs 2 situation! Woo!

One down

Next one down

This is a funny situation, didnt Bud/Roadrunner talk about "LOLOL I-C JUST RUNS AND RECALLS" ? I wonder what this is Roadrunner?

Except you failed with recalling and died instead because fizzled so many times.

Before you say you didnt run (You did even run when got you into the 1 vs 1 situations), you ran this far... actually you ran a bit further than the house, I miscalculated the how far you ran.

Here is next PVP! that is running and recalling

Not only once, even many times

Then later I died to dismount gank, ressed myself with my stealther but oops, Rambus appears and makes a reskill on me ^^

Got again into 2 vs 2 situation with Vaelious and Rambo, instead this time when they were losing (again) they pushed -PANIC

This is last screenie!

Hope you enjoyed watching through these screenshots!

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

what time was this at?

dam work making me miss uo~

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Roadrunner living up to his name
MEEP MEEP
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE